Welcome to the 2014 Lenten Meal Plan Link-Up!! This is my third year to do this link-up and I’m so excited for it to be back again! It’s always a great community builder and an easy way to find new recipes during the Lenten Season. This year I have Sarah O. from TwoOsPlus More and Abbey from Surviving Our Blessings joining me to co-host this link-up.
Make sure to grab our button if you are joining us!
Welcome to the second week of the Lenten Meal Plan Link-Up!! Each week I will be sharing some recipes that I have received from other bloggers to share along with some recipes that I have tried and eaten throughout the week.
If this is your first time joining this link-up here are some guidelines:
- Feel free to Link-Up any OLD or NEW meatless meals you have posted about.
- The hosts have the right to delete any links that are not appropriate for the link-up.
- Feel free to embed Pinterest Recipes or link to recipes you have found online.
- Feel free to just blog about what you ate or what you are planning on eating.
- Have fun and have a BLESSED LENT!
If you have any questions feels free to email me at bethannesbest at gmail dot com or leave a comment!
Here are the links to this weeks recipes:
1. Shrimp Recipes from From Gate to Plate – One of my favorite seafood dishes is SHRIMP. It also helps that Shrimp is usually Buy 1 Get 1 Free in the grocery store. Here are two recipes that look really good. Bloody Mary Shrimp and Baked Shrimp & Asparagus.
2. One-Pot-Tomato Basil Pasta – I LOVE tomato basil soup and eat it often. Here is a twist on the soup with added pasta. Normally I do this anyway by adding small soup noodles. I will have to try this variation of the recipe.
4. Baked Macaroni and Cheese from Confessions of an Over Worked Mom – I LOVE Macaroni and Cheese. It’s a comfort food for me. I’ve been really craving it lately too so I’m hoping to make it eventually. Bonus this meal can be made ahead of time and put in the freezer.
5. Soups – Like I said in #2 I LOVE soup. I probably eat soup at least 4 days a week. Sometimes during Lent I’ll eat a nice bowl of soup and a grilled cheese sandwhich. It’s especially good on a cold or rainy night. I’ve found several meatless soups including: Potato Soup, and Mushroom Onion Soup.
Also we have created a collaborative Pinterest Board for the link-up. If you would like to be added to the link-up be sure to added as a collaborator make sure you are following me on Pinterest and email me or leave a comment with your Pinterest name and I’ll add you. The more recipes we can get the better the board will be! Pinterest Blog Tip: Collaborative boards are a great way to get a lot of repins and exposure on Pinterest.