Here we are the LAST week of Lent! At the beginning of Lent, Easter seems so far away. And then before we know it we’re at Holy Week.
I hope everyone has a Blessed Holy Week and is able to attend any masses and services you can. I really love the tridduum. I don’t always make all 3 parts of it but try to make at least Holy Thursday and Good Friday.
Last week I made it to my parishes Lenten Reconciliation Service so I’m all clean and ready for Easter! I want to thank everyone who has participated in my link-up and hope you have a great Easter!
This week we have the last 6 prompts to choose from to make it an even 40! Here are this weeks’ Writing Prompts.
Writing Prompts For 03.24
35. What is your favorite Easter Memory?
36. Have you ever gotten your feet washed on Holy Thursday? Share your experiences. If you haven’t what do you think it would be like?
37. Refer back to the letter you wrote on Day 3. Did God answer any of your prayers?
38. How are you fasting on Good Friday?
39. What are you planning for Easter Sunday?
40. Feast! How did you do on your Lenten promises?