Welcome to all my new visitors that have found my blog from Conversion's Diary 7 Quick Takes Friday! I have been trying to work on this all night and decide what to write about. I decided to write about different upcoming activities in my life and on the blog.
1. The New Roman Missal is COMING!! I have been wanting to provide some great blog posts on the New Roman Missal but I am currently OVERWHELMED with material! I am still trying to figure out what the best material/way to present the material without overwhelming everyone. I will be having my FIRST guest post by Mandi @ The Catholic Newlywed in the next few weeks on The New Roman Missal so that will be exciting!
2. Thanksgiving is COMING!! I'm super excited for Thanksgiving because we are going down to Orlando and staying in our Timeshare for the first time! We have driven by and it looks really nice so it'll be fun to actually stay there. We are going to go to Universal Studios and I'm excited to see how the park is decorated for the holidays. It's also always nice to get away for a couple of days and regroup.
3. Black Friday is COMING!! This is going to be the first Black Friday I probably won't be doing any shopping. I am really down that I STILL haven't found a job. I really don't understand why no one wants to hire me. But why hire me when you can hire the 45 year old that has 20 years experience when I only have 2 years. I guess I am destined to be a hermit.
4. Advent is COMING!! Every Wednesday I try to attend a Church and Social Media Twitter chat. This past Wednesday the topic was ADVENT! The chat got me real excited and thinking about how I was going to reflect on Advent on this blog. I wanted to do something that would be insightful yet simple for myself and my readers. Conveniently every Wednesday many of my Blog Friends participate in a Blog Link-Up Called WORDLESS WEDNESDAY, which is where bloggers just post a picture and no words for readers to ponder. One of the topics that came up in the twitter chat was to give your readers a "Digital Gift" each day. I put the two ideas together and yesterday decided to do "WORDLESS ADVENT" If you want to participate make sure to pick-up the button for your blog.
5. Christmas is COMING!! Christmas has always been one of my favorite holidays. Each year I wait for November to come so that the TV stations start playing all the sappy Christmas movies! That is really one of my favorite parts of Christmas. However, we are in a new city and from what I hear they have all sorts of fun events and Christmas tree lightings that occur throughout the Christmas season. There is just something magical about Christmas time 🙂 I am also going on a Young Adult Retreat in December. I'm looking forward to finally meeting some more Catholic Young Adults in the area.
6. More COUPONING Posts are COMING!! I have been really lacking the couponing part of this blog lately. Partly is because we're at the point of the month where we don't have any money in the budget to shop so I haven't even been looking at what deals are out there. I had every intention of posting my Couponing Tips (which is now called Couponing Made Easy) yesterday but I have been SICK all week. My wisdom teeth are slowly coming in and have been giving me headaches, earaches, and toothaches all week. Your lucky I was able to get out of bed and go through my email each day let along write up blog posts. I'm hoping that I will be able to get more Couponing Posts up next week.
7. NEW Projects are COMING!! I have recently done several projects for church and in classes that I have taken and have been working on writing posts about what I have accomplished so you can use them! I'm hoping to have them up by the end of the year. I'm really excited about them because one I found on The Catholic Toolbox and adapted it for my needs and the blogger told me she would feature me on her blog once I write up the post!