Welcome back to another installment of Answer Me This! I hope everyone has been having a great 4th of July weekend! Onto the questions!
1. Have you ever walked out of a movie? I don’t think I have…I’m sure there are movies I wished I had. I even remember my sister getting sick during a movie and staying. I also remember when we went to see The Little Mermaid they wouldn’t let my parents bring coffee into the movie theatre (and they didn’t sell any at the concession stand) and my mom got mad and didn’t come in and stayed in the car while my dad took us to see the movie.
2. What do you most often use for blogs and blogging: desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone? Laptop. I use my MacBook Air that I LOVE! I’ll use my ipad at night to read blogs but I use my computer more. I feel so old-school by saying this but I hate typing on my iphone/ipad it’s not as easy..it’s way faster for me to type on my laptop.
3. Have you ever had anything stolen from you? Yes. When I was in high school and college my car got broken into 2-3 times. Sometimes yeah it was my fault because I forgot to lock the doors and other times they broke the glass window. One time my car was UNLOCKED and they broke the glass anyway. The big items stolen were my tennis racket and my car radio. Apparently at the time Corolla’s were the #1 car getting broken into (lucky me). I also had an iPad stolen from me when we stayed in a hotel (someone broke in and took all the apple products).
4. Do you identify as a member of a particular ethnic group? I have no idea what this question is really asking. Do you mean what I fill out on those fancy forms? If so then Caucasian. But for years and living in Texas for so many years people asked me if I was hispanic. I always told them no. Then they would ask me what I was so I’d tell them I was Italian and they would just look at me like I was crazy. So I think that answers this question….
5. Do you abstain from meat on Fridays? Just during Lent. I host a weekly link-up during lent for meatless meals as well. #PLUG
6. Seen anything weird lately? I’m sure I have…..I can say the weirdest thing I saw when I was in Europe is we saw tons of men peeing in metro stations in Paris…so that was weird…I see weird things all the time that some things don’t phase me like Pirates walking around downtown and meeting homeless people in mass and adoration.
Now go over the Kendra’s to see her answers and everyone else’s answers!