The Answer Me This link-up is BACK! W00t! I loved when Kendra did this link-up last year because I love answering random questions. I noticed last weekend this link-up was back when I saw someone tweet a blog post they wrote for it.
1. What’s currently on your To Do list?
Uhm a lot of things…whether they actually get anywhere near done is a totally different story. But let me see what tasks I have to do that are on the top of my head.
- I need to wrap some birthday gifts. I also need to figure out what I am doing for my mom for her birthday next weekend.
- I need to mentally prepare for my sister leaving and moving across the country this week and not being able to see her for at least 6 months.
- I need to actually watch the Facebook Ads training I purchased a month ago from Kimra so I can figure out how to make some facebook ads for my printables, VA Site, and local events I’m in charge of.
- I need to finish putting all my printables up on my new Etsy Shop
- I need to create some freebies in canva for my newsletters and/or auto-responder series.
- I need to come up with some blog topics and actually blog & setup my blogging planner/trello with ideas.
- Start thinking about my 31 Days of Blogging topic for October.
That’s all I can think of right now…man I have a lot of VA work related/blogging items on that list…much of which I have neglected in the past month or so….I need to deal with this stuff soon.
2. Better type of superhero: magic/radioactive powers? Or trauma/gadgets/hard work?
I have no idea what the second half of this question means but I’d definitely prefer to have magic powers. Oh don’t worry about those dishes *poof* they are all clean and put away. I’d never have to do any chores again! When I was younger (heck I watched reruns for years) my favorite show was Sabrina the Teenage Witch and was in awe of her magical powers she used just to get dressed! It was amazing!!
3. Finding out if baby is a boy or a girl before birth: Good idea? Bad idea?
Since I have not had a baby yet I can’t decide where I am on this front. I’m kind of impatient so I think I’d like to know before the baby is born but I’ve heard of a few rare occasions where the ultra-sounds are wrong and then that could be a HUGE mess.
I had a friend the ultra-sound said it was a girl and she came out as a boy and she returned as much as she could but he did wear a few pink onsies for awhile.
I kind of like the idea of not finding out for the first kid so you get all neutral colored things and then finding out for the rest. But honestly I won’t really know how much I feel about this until I actually get pregnant.
4. Have you ever appeared on a stadium jumbotron?
Honestly…I can’t remember. I remember going to sporting events and people really close to us ended up on the jumbotron but I don’t actually remember myself appearing and if I did I obviously don’t remember. HA!
5. Are you more book smart or more street smart?
Definitely book smart. There are things that people say that just go way over my head. But I am super smart with it comes to school type stuff like math, useless facts, etc.
I was always super introverted and liked school so I didn’t mind doing all the extra credit and homework I was assigned verses being in a million extra curricular’s where maybe I would have learned the street smarts. HA.
However I am really good at directions, reading maps, navigating so I think that does get me a few points on the Street Smarts category.
6. Have you had that baby yet? (Feel free to skip this one if it’s not applicable to you.)
Yes…I had a food baby last night..thank you for asking.
Thanks Kendra for hosting go check out her blog to see what others say for these questions..as most of them probably have had kids and can answer the parenting questions better. HA!