I haven’t done this link-up in awhile because I keep forgetting or (if we’re being honest) I didn’t have answers for the questions. Last week I was being lazy and didn’t want to count all my plates b/c uh we have A TON because we bought about 90 plates that a restaurant donated to St. Vincent De Paul for my sisters wedding and I’m not sure how many we actually have left……………..anyway onto this weeks questions!!
1. How often do you take public transportation? Very rarely 🙁 when I lived in Dallas I took it at least once a month (sometimes more) and it was AWESOME. I LOVE taking trains places. Here public transit comes about 4 times a day (between 6am and 6pm). The best part of my trip to Europe was that we took public transit EVERYWHERE…it was awesome. I dream of living somewhere I can take public transportation everywhere and not even need a car…but doubt that will ever happen..oh well.
2. How many cousins do you have? 15 and I text two of them on a daily basis 🙂 [well one is my cousins wife] I wish I lived closer to them though we had tons of fun as kids. I have 9 on my moms side and 6 on my dads side. I had an even 12 (6 on each side) for YEARS until my moms youngest sister that tried to have have children for years finally adopted 3 kids.
My cousin made this for my sister as a wedding gift (it’s a collage of photos on top of a side table). Lots of pictures of family and cousins!!
3. Have you ever fired a gun? Only toy guns or ones in arcades…and I really have no desire to shoot a real one.
4. Do you ride roller coasters? YES. I LOVE THEM! One day I will get to Cedar Point and get to ride all the awesome coasters there. Space Mountain is one of my FAVORITE roller coasters EVA. When I went to Disneyland Paris there was only a 15 MINUTE WAIT…which is unheard of in the states…so I road the heck out of that thing.
5. What’s your favorite flower? Roses? Sunflowers? I don’t really have a favorite…I just like ones that are pretty. Obviously people don’t send me flowers often..if you would like to change this I will gladly give you my address. 😉
These are fake but they were pretty…the flowers I caught at my sisters wedding…you know what that means 😉
6. Are you allergic to anything? Yes. Dust. Also the spring air sometimes. I had the WORST time in Rome because my allergies bothered me so badly 🙁
Now go over the Kendra’s to see her answers and everyone else’s answers!
We should do Cedar Point together! I’ve always wanted to go.
Elizabeth@SuperSwellTimes recently posted…More Reasons Why My Client Is Yelling