I have been trying to write about 10 different blog posts and have been failing at finishing all of them. I hate how quiet my blog has been lately so here is a quick little update/link-up I’m joining in on after seeing Lindsay’s post.
Hearting: So I have some pretty big news if you do not follow me on social media. I got ENGAGED in June and am in the midst of Wedding Planning. So I am very much hearting my fiance. <3
*He proposed in the exact spot we first met <3*
*A blog post of our proposal and story is in the works.*
Watching: I am always watching something. At night I have been rewatching Gilmore Girls and The Office (for the millionth time). My current favorite summer show is UnReal and Masterchef. I’m also watching The Olympics.
Exploring: This week I have been exploring Ocean City, MD since I am here on a family vacation. My family used to vacation here every summer when I was little but I haven’t been here since I was about 10…maybe 12. Honestly I don’t really remember much about this place.
The things I remember are:
- My Dad losing his bathing suite trying to fly a kite.
- Someone holding up my moms birthday cake to take a photo and dropping it and all the kids ate the cake off the floor.
- Fishers Popcorn (my mom still buys this every year for Christmas gifts)
- The Boardwalk/Boardwalk french fries
- The rides on the boardwalk
- The horseraces (that I’ve never been to)
- Crabs and clams…eating all the crabs..specifically at restaurants where they just dump them on the table and give you mallots.
So looking forward to seeing if anything sparks a memory and creating new memories as well.
Creating: In the next month or so I will be starting a new Bullet Journal. I am SUPER excited because it is a purple Lechturn1917 gridded journal. I am also creating a version of a Bullet Journal for wedding related things. I am also going to be working on some yarn related projeccts coming up. And then I have a few website projects in the works.
Eating: All the Crabs, boardwalk food, and ice cream. I’m on vacation which means calories don’t count!
Recapping: June and July
- I got Engaged
- My cousin got married
- I visited NYC – went to Chinatown and the 911 Museum
- I’m in the middle of planning a Spring wedding.
- That is really all that is going on with me. I feel super busy and not busy all at the same time.