The first Wednesday of the month is always sneaking up on me way too fast. So as usual, I’m late getting this post out.
Discovering: All the things I’ll be teaching my Confirmation students this year. I have a parent/student meeting this week that I’ve been thinking about and preparing for.
Celebrating: That 90% of everything for the wedding is done! I think the only major thing to book is the cake which I know who I want to use I just have to call. Can I just say that cake testing is the best part of wedding planning. lol yummy
The person I have to call only works from 6am-noon so I keep remembering to call you know at like 2pm. We also have to decide on what we want to do for the honeymoon. Then there are a few little decorations I have to decide on.
Starting: To plan Christmas lists and end of year/beginning of year tasks. It’s crazy to think as I start planning some of next year that I’ll be married for some of the things I have going on later on next year.
Wearing: #ALLTHELEGGINGS!! I’m pretty obsessed with lularoe leggings right now. Right now I have 4 different pairs but I’m anxiously waiting for Christmas leggings to be announced so I can grab a few pairs of that. My sister wants matching ones for Christmas but alas it’s SO HARD to get one pair let alone 2 of the same pair! Hopefully, we are able to get 2 pairs that are similar in style/color.
Googling: Bullet Journal Hacks. I’m so obsessed with different things to track in my Bullet Journal I feel like I’m always looking at different things to track. It’s so fun….I’m now sounding like a total planner nerd I used to roll my eyes at lol
- Did October just fly by or what?
- Hurricane MATTHEW came through my city and caused quite a bit of damage! 🙁
- My work was closed for 2 weeks because of it. We still have some repairs to do but are reopened thankfully.
- Got my Save the Dates designed and mailed out.
- Helped my mom clean out the garage and some other closets at home and at the church. Is Fall cleaning a thing?
- I’m SO GLAD that the weather is finally cooling off! It’s still pretty warm but it’s nice to just sit outside.