WEARING: It is October and I am STILL wearing shorts! UGH! #FloridaProblems I wish I could be wearing tunics, leggings, jeans, and hoodies…oh a girl can dream.
COLLECTING: #ALLTHEPENS Tombow just came out with the colored version of their Hard Tipped Fudenosuke pens. I just ordered them and excited to try them when they come in the mail. Amazon has spoiled us. Whenever something takes more than 2 days to get here it feels like an ETERNITY!!
MAKING: art in my Bible Journal. I bought a journaling bible earlier this year and I found a class online via someone that shared it on instagram.
TAKING: The first thing that came to my mind was vitamins. HA. Probably because I am running low. So a funny thing I order some of my vitamins on Amazon and have them on a subscription program. Well some of them can’t be ordered in the summer because it’s too hot..so I keep getting emails saying the shipments will continue when it gets cooler.
PLANNING: The end of 2018. I can’t believe how fast this year has gone and we’re less than 90 days away until 2019. I like to get a new Bullet Journal at the beginning of every year.
I have no idea how people go through 4 a year maybe my life is just boring. It’s probably b/c I don’t use dailies and only use weeklies and I’ve actually figured out how to do my weeklies in 1 page.
I have 80 pages left right now so I guess we’ll see how much time is left by December. Maybe I’ll do some monthly challenges to take up room.
- I finished the Show Me Your Drills Brush Lettering Semester! It was 7 months long and glad I stuck it out!
- Went to the Beach
- My sister bought a new house and I helped her move and went and saw it.
- My sister had her tonsils taken out and went and visited her. Poor thing was so sick couldn’t really eat for over a week.
- Switch Online came out and I got to play old NES games on my switch.
- It was a pretty tame month.
Currently is hosted on the first Wednesday of each month by Anne of In Residence.