Welcome to another post about making money online! Several months ago I wrote a post about using Superpoints. I believe that Superpoints is the easiest program to make money with but it is also the SLOWEST.
Another reward program I have grown to love is Swagbucks. Over the past year I have learned a lot about using swagbucks. Like anything in life there are pros and cons. My blogging friend Mandi wrote a great post a few months ago that you can find here about her experiences using swagbucks. Today I am going to share my pros and cons about using swagbucks.
- Doesn’t take a lot of effort – you earn swagbucks just for searching the internet
- It can be fun!
- You earn REAL PRIZES!
- You don’t need a million points to earn prize
- If you have an ANDROID phone download the SWAGBUCKS TV app to earn up to 50 swagbucks a day! (It only takes 9 days to earn enough for a $5 Amazon giftcard!)
- Can take a long time to earn enough swagbucks to buy rewards
- You can only purchase 2 rewards in 1 day & 5 of the same reward in one month
- Can be time consuming if you OBSESS over trying to earn by watching videos, using coupons, and completing tasks
Over the past year EVERYONE told me to save all my swagbucks for Christmas, birthdays, or other big spending occassions. A few weeks ago I had over 5000 swagbucks! After researching the swagbucks catalog I found the best prize for your swagbucks is the $5 Amazon giftcard for 450 swagbucks so I had enough for close to 10 giftcards.
The problem I ran into was that you can only purchase 2 prizes a day. This didn’t seem to be that big of a deal I just bought my 2 giftcards a day and went on my way. But after day 3 I ran into another problem. You can only redeem 5 of the same reward in 1 month.
Well at this rate it would have taken me until October to redeem all my swagbucks and I wanted to buy something NOW. So I caved and spent a few more swagbucks and bought a $25 Amazon giftcard instead of waiting. So my suggestion to you is as you go purchase the $5 Amazon giftcards as soon as you hit 450 points. These giftcards never expire and will stay in your swagbucks account until you are ready to use them.
Has anyone else had any success or failure’s with Swagbucks? I find it a good program that doesn’t take too much effort for things your already doing already (like searching the web)
Danyelle Franciosa says
Oh this sounds fun. I registered on it but looks like it is not available in the area where I live currently!
Danyelle Franciosa recently posted…Allkind Joinery Brisbane – Upholding a Proud Tradition