Welcome to the second week of the Lenten Meal Plan Monday Link-Up for Lent 2013. How did you manage for the first week of Lent? Last week I really don’t remember what I ate on Wednesday. I spent most of the day in a daze trying to function with a bad earache and am not sure what was taught in class and then several hours in the Doctor’s office to get relief. By Friday I was feeling MUCH better and had Mac and Cheese for Lunch and Shrimp Scampi and Pizza for Dinner.
Remember to go and visit my co-host Tales for Astoria. I hope everyone shares their meatless meals as well as learning new meals to eat during Lent. Here are some guidelines:
- Link-Up any old or new meatless meals you have posted about.
- The hosts have the right to delete any links that are not appropriate for the linkup.
- Feel free to embed Pinterest Recipes or Link to Recipes you have found online.
- Feel free to just blog about what you ate or what you are planning on eating.
- Have fun and have a blessed Lent!
I hope everyone has a good second week of and I can’t wait to see everyone’s recipes and maybe even try some of them this Lent