Welcome to the third week of the Lenten Meal Plan Monday Link-Up for Lent 2013. How is Lent going so far? Last week I wasn’t a very good host as I ended up eating ALL my meals out! My moms iphone died and needed to be looked at at the apple store (which is 45 minutes away). So after she got her phone fixed we went to Crispers for lunch. Crispers is very similar to Panera. One thing they have that I LOVE is their Trios. You can get any combination of 3 items (hence the name) of soups, baked potatoes, burgers or lettuce wraps.
For dinner I had an egg salad sandwich at home and ended up at Applebees eating more meatless soups and meatless appetizers after running several errands. It was a crazy day of errand running but we are now REALLY stocked up to make a lot of Lenten meals. I found a lot of shrimp, soup, and eggplants (finally) at the store.
Remember to go and visit my co-host Tales for Astoria for more Recipe ideas.. I hope everyone shares their meatless meals as well as learning new meals to eat during Lent. Here are some guidelines:
- Link-Up any old or new meatless meals you have posted about.
- The hosts have the right to delete any links that are not appropriate for the linkup.
- Feel free to embed Pinterest Recipes or Link to Recipes you have found online.
- Feel free to just blog about what you ate or what you are planning on eating.
- Have fun and have a blessed Lent!
I want to thank everyone that has linked up to the link-up so far. I am working my way through the posts to comment and hopefully I will get to try some of them before Lent is over! I hope everyone has a good third week of LENT and I can’t wait to see everyone’s recipes!