Welcome to the fourth week of the Lenten Meal Plan Monday Link-Up for Lent 2013. How is Lent going so far? Last week I FINALLY made the Mushroom and Spinach Quiche I had in my post for the last 2 weeks. They came out really good. Next time I will add more cheese as I didn’t think they were cheesy enough. Then I had some Fried Shrimp for dinner.
Remember to go and visit my co-host Tales for Astoria for more Recipe ideas.. I hope everyone shares their meatless meals as well as learning new meals to eat during Lent. Here are some guidelines:
- Link-Up any old or new meatless meals you have posted about.
- The hosts have the right to delete any links that are not appropriate for the linkup.
- Feel free to embed Pinterest Recipes or Link to Recipes you have found online.
- Feel free to just blog about what you ate or what you are planning on eating.
- Have fun and have a blessed Lent!
I have several Roasted Eggplant Recipes pinned on Pinterest and I’ve always wanted to make it. Here is one recipe that looks really good. Maybe I’ll get around to making it soon.
Which reminds me we do have Raviolis in the freezer maybe I will make them this week. If you want to mix up Cheese Ravioli’s serve them with Vodka Sauce instead of regular Marinara Sauce. So good and so different! Yummy. *Please excuse me as I drool on my keyboard* I want to thank everyone that has linked up to the link-up so far. I am working my way through the posts to comment and I have also added some posts that I have come across online. I hope everyone has a good fourth week of LENT and I look forward to reading everyone’s recipes.