This weeks topic is an icebreaker for us to get to know each other better! After doing the 75 Things About Me Page, the 11 Things Meme and Fun Facts About Me for Allume I like these kinds of posts..makes me feel real and let my readers know I’m not a robot sitting behind a computer screen. BONUS this is my first post on my new computer!!
1. Age: 27
2. Area of country: Northeast Florida…(opposite of Jen!)
3. # of previous relationships (….as in, at least “FB official”) 0…
4. What do you do with your life? School? Work? Both? Neither? I work part-time at an awesome non-profit/tourist attraction in the Accounting Dept (LOVE my job!) and I am in school for an Accounting Certificate that I will finish in May!
5. What’s your family like? (let’s see some pics!) My family currently consists of My mom, My sister and I. My sister will be getting married in March. We also have 2 tabby cats that think they own the place. I have lots of cousins and aunts and uncles but I only see them every few years since we all live far apart. Can’t wait for my sisters wedding to see them all!!
Milo and Pierre just make yourselves comfortable…on my desk…so I can’t do my work…no big deal.
See what I am dealing with here? Silly cats
6. How did your parents meet? My Dads mom kept telling him he was way too old not to be married and his Aunt (who was married to my moms Uncle) gave my dad my moms number and obviously they really hit it off. And no this wasn’t a weird incest/illegal marriage there’s NO BLOOD relation they had it all checked out. It’s fun to creep people out though.
7. Confirmation saint name and why (if you were Catholic at that point in your journey): St. Therese of Lisieux (just like Jen! #Catholicwin). Honestly when I picked her I didn’t know how awesome she was. I picked her because I liked the name..I always wanted my name to be Teresa and my mom told me that my Dad used to pray to her all the time so I thought it was a cool way to honor my dad.
8. Favorite Gospel? Luke? Honestly I can’t really tell them apart…yes bad catholic over here…
9. What are the top three qualities you’re looking for in a husband? (who knows, maybe one of us has a cousin or friend to connect you with! 😉 Preferably a faithful catholic but that isn’t a deal breaker for me, funny, likes cats, genuine
10. If you’ve done online dating, do you have any advice or experiences to share? If someone messages you or “winks” at you WRITE BACK!! It is sooo annoying and rude when you message someone and they never respond. Also don’t be afraid to message someone that isn’t local..you never know what God has in store.
11. Tweetable single-lady advice (140 characters or less of what you’d say to other single ladies): “God has a plan for you. You may not know what it is just now but he knows your future. And enjoy this season of life!” #Adviceforsingleladies
“God has a plan for you. You may not know what it is now but he knows your future. And enjoy this season of life!” #Adviceforsingleladies
— Beth Anne (@BethAnnesBest) August 27, 2013
12. What is your fave thing to do outside of blogging and work/school? I really like to travel. Last year I went to disney over 20 times and seriously miss going! I enjoy learning new things, going to the beach, playing computer and app games, eating chinese food and DIM SUM, and killing time on twitter and facebook (we all do it might as well admit enjoying it)!
LoL, I love that one of your top three qualities is ‘loves cats’. Perfect!
Ciska recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: Meet the Family!
HAHA well I can’t have my future spouse being mean to my cats. It hurts their feelings.
A fellow Accountant, very cool. We had cats when I was growing up, they always think they own the place the dogs knew who were in charge especially if they got too rough while they were playing.
Nikki recently posted…Not Alone Series: Survey Says
Awesome! Don’t meet too many Accountants on the web! Welcome fellow NAS reader/writer!
Jen @ Jumping in Puddles says
We ARE on opposite sides! haha. We COULD meet up in Orlando.. perfect spot, huh?! 🙂 And yes for the #catholicwin!!
HAHA we could…my sisters actually going to Tampa this weekend with her fiances family to visit her fiance’s grandma. I’m seriously thinking about going down to Tampa the weekend of Mumford of Sons because I won’t be able to go anywhere up here LOL