force fourth peace be with you!!! Sorry couldn’t help myself. HELLO FROM GREECE!! Okay well I pre-wrote this because I am currently in Greece!!!!!! Now onto the questions!
1. Are you becoming your mother? UGH YES…sometimes….sometimes I will do something and then I scare myself b/c it sounds like something she has said or done…I know it’s totally going to get worse once I have kids…at least I like my mom so it’s okay 🙂
2. Coffee or Tea? Ummm I don’t really like either. My drinks of choice are: Rootbeer, Sprite, Water, Lemonade, milkshakes, Hot Chocolate, Chocolate Milk, Orange Juice…and yes I am 5 LOL
3. What foreign country would you like to visit? Well…..I am in Greece….and afterwards I’ll be headed to Italy, France, and London. I do really want to go to Poland in 2016 for World Youth Day and I really want to go to Salzburg, Austria to see all the Sound of Music locations. And I really want to go to Spain….now I just need to win the lottery!! LOL
4. Do you cry easily? UGH YES! I cry at the dumbest things. I get kind of hormonal at times…I don’t want to see what happens when I get pregnant. I have even cried at COMMERCIALS!
5. How often do you wear heels? Never….I almost always wear flats. I even wore flats for my sisters wedding. She told EVERYONE to since she got married in a garden and I was the only bridesmaid that listened. I really hate “dress shoes” they hurt my feet so I wear flip flops or sneakers 90% of the time.
6. Do you play an instrument? Yes! I play the piano/keyboard. I haven’t really done much with it the last few years but I’d like to start setting aside time to play on it again now that I have room to set it up. I also taught myself how to play the recorder and sometimes mess around on that LOL
Now go over the Kendra’s to see her answers and everyone else’s answers!