Welcome to Week 3 of the 2014 Lenten Meal Plan Link-Up!! Make sure to visit my co-hosts Sarah O. from TwoOsPlus More and Abbey from Surviving Our Blessings for more Lent Recipes and be sure to check out all the recipes that have been linked below!
Make sure to grab our button if you are joining us!
Welcome to the third week of the Lenten Meal Plan Link-Up!! Each week I will be sharing some recipes that I have received from other bloggers to share along with some recipes that I have tried and eaten throughout the week.
If this is your first time joining this link-up here are some guidelines:
- Feel free to Link-Up any OLD or NEW meatless meals you have posted about.
- The hosts have the right to delete any links that are not appropriate for the link-up.
- Feel free to embed Pinterest Recipes or link to recipes you have found online.
- Feel free to just blog about what you ate or what you are planning on eating.
- Have fun and have a BLESSED LENT!
If you have any questions feels free to email me at bethannesbest at gmail dot com or leave a comment!
1. Two Cheese Squash Casserole Recipe from 3boysandadog– The only way I’ve ever really eaten squash is boiled or steamed with butter and salt. This looks like a great new recipe to make squash in a new way.
3. Angel Hair Pasta with Crab from LorisCulinaryCreations – I’m Italian so I feel like it’s a law for me to post a pasta dish (okay not really but I have found a lot of really yummy pasta dishes). The thing I like about this one is if you don’t like crab or seafood or don’t have it in the house you can just eliminate the crab from this recipe and add whatever veggies you want.
4. Shrimp and Grits Casserole from TheKitchenIsMyPlayground – I have always heard people talk about Shrimp and Grits but never actually had it. Well I have no more excuses because now I have a recipe to make some! And I have shrimp in the freezer looking to be cooked.
5. Personal Mediterranean Pizza from SecondChanceToDream – Here is another Pizza recipe. I’ve found a lot of good pizza recipes this year. So if pizza is your families thing make sure to try one of them.
Also we have created a collaborative Pinterest Board for the link-up. If you would like to be added to the link-up be sure to added as a collaborator make sure you are following me on Pinterest and email me or leave a comment with your Pinterest name and I’ll add you. The more recipes we can get the better the board will be! Pinterest Blog Tip: Collaborative boards are a great way to get a lot of repins and exposure on Pinterest.