WELCOME TO ALL MY NEW READERS FROM THE IPAD GIVEAWAY!!
Welcome to the FIRST post of 2012! I can’t believe how fast 2011 went by. It seems we say that every year? For the past few weeks I have been thinking about how I started this blog back in June as a “side project” and it has develped into something so much more! I have TONS of new friends and readers from this little blog. I have met the wonderful #CathSorority girls, local Jacksonville bloggers, #BlogChat friends, a “Blogging Twin,” and many wonderful readers. As I start 2012 I wanted to write down all my 2012 goals in a post to refer back to in December and grow this blog even more!
- Earn at least $100 blogging
- Get my blog professionally redesigned
- Post 52 Volumes of 7 Quick Takes Friday (published 7 so far)
- Get 5,000 Twitter Followers (Currently have 1500)
- Get 5,000 Facebook Fans (Currently have 60+ currently in an ipad giveaway)
- Get 100 Email/RSS Subscribers (Currently have 10)
- Participate in more Giveaways (Participated in 1 in 2011)
- Write more Book & Product Reviews
- Finish writing Couponing Made Easy Series
- Do a series on shopping in different types of stores
- Post more Deals/Coupons
- Find more Guest Bloggers and do more Guest Blogging on other blogs
- Actually implement every 31 Days to Build A Better Blog/1st Week of Blogging Tasks
- Do another Lent/Advent Series
- Start “Fun Faith” Series
- Meet one of the #CathSorority girls in real life (LONG-TERM GOAL)
- Attend A Blogging Conference (LONG-TERM GOAL)
Those are all my 2012 goals (2 of them are long-term goals that may or may not happen in 2012). Many of the tasks will occur depending on when I find employment and am able to spend more on my blog. What would you like to see on the blog for 2012? I have had 1 request for a post on saving money on healthy foods, I am not adversed in this area and am looking for a Guest Post on this topic. If you are interested please leave a comment or email me at TheCatholicCouponer @ gmail.com.
I hope everyone has had a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Great Goals! Good luck!! 🙂
Linda Kinsman says
Wow! You’ve done so much since starting! Good luck with your goals!
Linda Kinsman recently posted…Life’s Pieces
You have some great goals there, I really hope they all happen for you! I should set some real specifics too. I’m excited about entering my 2nd year blogging and feel like I am just now coming into my own (I’m a slow learner apparently).
Stopping by from Blogelina’s Class Member list (I’m in the class with you. That can be our first goal for 2012, take the Blogelina class! Check!)
Beth Anne says
thanks! me too! I only started blogging in June so I hope I accomplish many of these tasks! I took her class in November I’m hoping to pop in again soon I’ve learned a lot from her!
Beth Anne recently posted…NEW YEAR’S BLOG BASH – IPAD 2 GIVEAWAY!!