Welcome to the 2014 Lenten Meal Plan Link-Up!! This is my third year to do this link-up and I’m so excited for it to be back again! It’s always a great community builder and an easy way to find new recipes during the Lenten Season. This year I have Sarah O. from TwoOsPlus Moresur and Abbey from Surviving Our Blessings joining me to co-host this link-up.
Make sure to grab our button if you are joining us!
Each week I will be sharing some recipes that I have received from other bloggers to share along with some recipes that I have tried and eaten throughout the week. I was call the first week of Lent the MARATHON week since we have to abstain from meat on both Ash Wednesday and Friday. This year my BIRTHDAY is smack dab in the middle of the two days on Thursday and I have decided we’re going out for STEAK!
If this is your first time joining this link-up here are some guidelines:
- Feel free to Link-Up any OLD or NEW meatless meals you have posted about.
- The hosts have the right to delete any links that are not appropriate for the link-up.
- Feel free to embed Pinterest Recipes or link to recipes you have found online.
- Feel free to just blog about what you ate or what you are planning on eating.
- Have fun and have a BLESSED LENT!
If you have any questions feels free to email me at bethannesbest at gmail dot com or leave a comment!
Here are the links to this weeks recipes:
1. Lent Recipes from Stock Piling Moms – This is a great collection of recipes great for Lent.
2. Cheesy Zucchini Tart from Roxana’s Home Baking- This looks DELICIOUS and I definitely want to try and make it sometime during Lent
3. Creamy Seafood Soup from Ann’s Entitled Life – I love me some meatless soup during Lent this looks like something different to try.
4. Wild Mushroom Pappardelle with Mascarpone from Confessions of an Over Worked Mom – This looks DELICIOUS!! I love pasta and always looking for new ways to make pasta.
5. 3-Layer Baked Eggplant Parmesan from Lori’s Culinary Creations – One of my favorite things to make during Lent is Eggplant. Normally I fry it and the last few times I fried that I didn’t feel well after eating it. This recipe has you bake it which I’m thinking is healthier so I want to try making it this way and see how it comes out.
Also we have created a collaborative Pinterest Board for the link-up. If you would like to be added to the link-up be sure to added as a collaborator make sure you are following me on Pinterest and email me or leave a comment with your Pinterest name and I’ll add you. The more recipes we can get the better the board will be! Pinterest Blog Tip: Collaborative boards are a great way to get a lot of repins and exposure on Pinterest.