I can’t believe it’s already the 3rd week of Lent. Lent is just flying by! I was listening to a funny podcast last week that was aired around Groundhogs Day (I know I’m a little behind). They joked that Catholic Groundhogs Day would be if the Pope saw his shadow that Lent would be 12 weeks long instead of 6. Not sure I could handle that long of a Lent but I thought the spoof on it was comical.
Thanks to everyone that has linked up so far. We’ll be using the same link-up all of lent so we can always check out the new and old posts if you join in later on in lent. Make sure to visit your “neighbor” and show them some love.
This week we have 6 prompts to choose from. Here are this weeks’ Writing Prompts.
Writing Prompts For 02.25
11. How could you incorporate the principles of Lent into your daily life? (I often hear people say that their entire year has felt like Lent)
12. Write a letter to a friend or family member and mail it to them. (Share the letter or what you thought as you wrote the letter in your blog post).
13. Write a list of 10 (or more) blessings that God has given you this year.
14. Write 12 lines on the word desert.
15. What fasting are you doing this lent?
16. Share this weeks Lenten Meal
Ruth Ann says
Oh dear, I’m behind on posting last week’s responses. I had better get to that first. Thank you for coming up with such good ideas for writing, Beth Anne