The first Wednesday of the month is always sneaking up on me way too fast. So as usual, I’m late getting this post out.
Discovering: All the things I’ll be teaching my Confirmation students this year. I have a parent/student meeting this week that I’ve been thinking about and preparing for.
Celebrating: That 90% of everything for the wedding is done! I think the only major thing to book is the cake which I know who I want to use I just have to call. Can I just say that cake testing is the best part of wedding planning. lol yummy
The person I have to call only works from 6am-noon so I keep remembering to call you know at like 2pm. We also have to decide on what we want to do for the honeymoon. Then there are a few little decorations I have to decide on.
Starting: To plan Christmas lists and end of year/beginning of year tasks. It’s crazy to think as I start planning some of next year that I’ll be married for some of the things I have going on later on next year.
Wearing: #ALLTHELEGGINGS!! I’m pretty obsessed with lularoe leggings right now. Right now I have 4 different pairs but I’m anxiously waiting for Christmas leggings to be announced so I can grab a few pairs of that. My sister wants matching ones for Christmas but alas it’s SO HARD to get one pair let alone 2 of the same pair! Hopefully, we are able to get 2 pairs that are similar in style/color.
Googling: Bullet Journal Hacks. I’m so obsessed with different things to track in my Bullet Journal I feel like I’m always looking at different things to track. It’s so fun….I’m now sounding like a total planner nerd I used to roll my eyes at lol
- Did October just fly by or what?
- Hurricane MATTHEW came through my city and caused quite a bit of damage! 🙁
- My work was closed for 2 weeks because of it. We still have some repairs to do but are reopened thankfully.
- Got my Save the Dates designed and mailed out.
- Helped my mom clean out the garage and some other closets at home and at the church. Is Fall cleaning a thing?
- I’m SO GLAD that the weather is finally cooling off! It’s still pretty warm but it’s nice to just sit outside.
Currently is hosted on the first Wednesday of each month by Anne of In Residence. This month’s guest co-host is Catherine of A Short Blonde. Won’t you join us?
Catherine Short says
Choosing a cake and honeymoon location are some of the best parts of wedding planning. Enjoy!