CELEBRATING: Life? Newlywed life? I’m not really celebrating anything crazy. I got a raise last month and am working on growing my business so that is what I’m celebrating right now.
WATCHING: The new shows for the fall haven’t started yet but right now I’ve been into a lot of the current TLC Shows. My favorite right now is Before the 90 Days..a spin off of 90 Day Fiance. This one guy on the show, Paul, met a girl that lives in the Amazon. He flew to Brazil and then took a 3-day ferry ride to her remote city.
The craziest part is he doesn’t speak Portuguese and she doesn’t speak English. They use hand gestures and a translation app to talk. So crazy. But I even have my husband asking me questions about this couple which is pretty funny to me.
WELCOMING: The Fall and cooler weather. Which also means Hurricane Season as well. More about that in my next one.
PREPARING: For Hurricane Irma. This is a beast of a storm. We’ve been watching her for what feels like a month! She will be here late Sunday/Early Monday. We’re staying in the area but we’re hoping we’re far enough North that we won’t get hit too bad.
PHOTOGRAPHING: Hurricane Footage? Food? My life? Nothing really particular. I finally got my photo albums from my wedding which is awesome. I’ve actually been trying to get into Instastories more right now. They say “video” is in so I’m trying to ease my way into it by just sharing random things on Instagram.
- The crazy that was the Solar Eclipse happened! Everyone came to my place of work b/c it was on the water. But elsewhere it was a ghost town. Like TONS of people kept their kids out of school that day.
- I went to Disney for the Food and Wine Festival over Labor Day weekend and it was fun and very yummy.
- My cousins came for a visit in August and it was a lot of fun. We went on a ghost tour and to Top Golf. It was fun.
- We planned our Summer 2018 Vacation. We’re finally going on an Alaskan Cruise! We’re going with our extended family…so far we have about 5 rooms of people reserved.
- I’m still working through my POWERSHEETS and Bullet Journaling.
- I pre-ordered Every Sacred Sacred Sunday Mass Journal and can’t wait for Advent to start using it! I still think it’s crazy that they reached their funding goal in 12 hours!
Currently is hosted on the first Wednesday of each month by Anne of In Residence. This month’s guest co-host is Lowanda.
Glad to have you joining us again – and I hope you fared okay in the storm!