I made it to the LAST DAY of the 7 Posts in 7 Days challenge over at ConversionDiary. Since I’m out of topics and Jen tagged me in this 11 Things Meme TWICE so I decided to end the 7 days of posting with this 11 Things Meme.
1.) The first rule is to post these rules.
2.) Post a photo of yourself then write 11 things about you/your life.
3.) Answer the questions for you set in the original post.
4.) Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5.) Go to their blog/twitter to tell them you have tagged them.
Here is a photo of me at the Potter’s Wax Museum posing with the awesome Harry Potter wax statues. Please excuse the blurry photos my Mom isn’t very good at taking photos with the iPhone….
11 Things About Me.
- This is hard since I’ve already written 75 things about me here.
- I LOVE to cook but HATE cleaning.
- I love to learn new things and wish I could get a job as a professional student.
- I love doing touristy things.
- I’m extremely LAZY and love staying up super late and sleeping super late.
- I REALLY want to travel all around Europe in the next few years and have no idea how to even start planning said trip.
- I prefer to talk to people online or via text than in person.
- I hate bars..I think going to them is boring and would rather go to a movie or play a board game.
- I love EXCEL and use it for tracking really strange things. (like TV shows and Movies I want to see)
- I watch WAY too much TV for my own good and when I had a DVR I watched even more than I do now.
- I love managing websites. It’s fun to make something that just about anyone could find if they wanted.
My Questions to Answer:
01.) What food would you never eat even if you were paid to eat it? Pigs Blood…it just sounds gross. But if I only had to eat a bite I probably would try anything for money…
02.) What is your favorite Bible verse or quote? John 2:5 “Do Whatever He Tells You” from The Wedding at Cana. I was in a community service oriented group in college and this verse was part of our mission statement. It has always stuck to me throughout the years.
03.) Should jello at church be in the proper liturgical color? This would be pretty cool but I’m not sure that anyone would really notice. However any events during Ordinary Time wouldn’t be very fun for me as I think green jello is GROSS.
04.) What was your high school or college mascot? High School was the Rangers and College was the Red Raiders.
05.) What do you wish you could do? I wish I could fly. I would save a ton of money on gas, it would be awesome, and then I could visit anyone in the world that I would want whenever I wanted!
06.) What book should everyone read? Oh, The Places You’ll Go by Dr. Suess
07.) What is the weirdest thing you’ve eaten? Probably depends on who you talk to on this one and their culture. Two things that we eat often a lot of people think are really strange and we always put friends/boyfriends to “the test” with these two foods. One is Pigs feet and neck-bones cooked in tomato sauce just like meatballs and sausage. The other is Dim Sum (it’s a form of Chinese food that can only be found in Chinatown’s around the world).
08.) Pretend I magically arrived on your doorstep. How would we spend your ideal day? I would definitely invite you in so you can pet Milo and Pierre. Then depending on the weather and how much money we want to spend we would probably go to the beach, walk around the mission grounds, walk around downtown, go to a museum or two, maybe grab a bite to eat, or play a board game. I’m not picky I’m up for almost anything.
09.) Manicure or pedicure? PEDICURE! I have a bad habit of biting my nails so manicures don’t really last more than a few days. But I LOVE the spa pedicures minus being SUPER TICKLISH.
10.) What is the best type of ethnic food (i.e. Italian, Japanese, Indonesian)? CHINESE..def. CHINESE. I could eat it everyday if I could 🙂
11.) Grey or orange tabby cats? Jen is just mean with this question as I have 1 of each! But I probably like orange tabbies a little bit better they are prettier 🙂
My Questions for you to answer:
- What is your favorite way to shop (online, in-store, yard sales, etc.)?
- What was your favorite vacation?
- If you could go anywhere where would it be and why?
- If you could have dinner with anyone (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
- What is your favorite app?
- Do you prefer ebooks or real books?
- What is your preferred web browser?
- What is your favorite Disney movie?
- What is your favorite Theme Park?
- Do you send Thank you notes?
- What was the most unique thing you’ve ever seen at a wedding? (or event if you haven’t been to many weddings)
Bloggers I’m tagging:
Misty at Just Misty
Isis at D-Isis
Tracy at Making the Trek
Krystin at My Clones In Action
Jen at Chronicles of Real Life